The Centre for the Study of Christianity and Sexuality
Charity number 1070448. Registered by the Charity Commission for England and Wales
God, sex and loving
Imagine a Christian community where questions of sexuality are approached calmly and creatively; where people can feel that their sexuality is valued and respected as a divine gift. This is a possibility.
Interested in this site?
This is the Contents page. Use the navigation links at the top or bottom of each page on this site to find your way around. Pages are cross-referenced throughout.
- The Home page is the first point of call for newcomers.
- Visit the Introduction page to get an overview of the Centre and what it sets out to achieve.
- News for CSCS members and friends can be found at News, including our regular newsletters and details of conferences and other events.
- The Committee page introduces the people who are responsible for the Centre.
- The Constitution supplies the guidelines for running the organisation.
- Feeling at home? Then why not join CSCS using its Membership page?
- We have a list of the books which have been reviewed in our publications* on the Books page.
- We also offer you a selection of web sites which we believe may be of use on the Links page.
- Finally, we invite your comments, reactions, subscriptions and contributions on the Feedback page.
*Journal of Theology and Sexuality is © Continuum Press (to 2004) and thereafter © Sage Publications.
*CSCS News is © Centre for the Study of Christianity and Sexuality.
This web page updated March 2005